Dermaplaning is just a very simple physical-mechanical method of exfoliation, which helps to remove dead skin cells and give your face a brighter complexion, and since it removes some vellus hairs [the baby-fine hairs on your face], it can make the skin feel smoother.
Regular dermaplaning treatments have been known to:
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Increase circulation, tighten pores and improve skin hydration
- Reduce skin discoloration
- Enhance the effectiveness of other treatments
- Enhance penetration of topical skin care products, providing you with a higher return on your investment in quality skin care products
- Produce a radiant glow due to improved light reflection by elimination of peach fuzz and dead skin cells, which trap excess dirt and oil.