Detox Infrared Slimming Therapy
Benefits of 30 minutes of energizing, slimming and detoxifying dry heat therapy:
Enjoy pure relaxation and the amazing feeling of well-being ..not to mention the health benefits
- Weight Loss
- Burn up to 600 calories per session
- Cellulite Reduction
- Pain Relief
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Improve metabolism by increased fluid circulation.
- Eliminate heavy ions and toxin
- Accelerate metabolism, aiding in the breakdown of fat cells.
- Ease joint stiffness
- Reduce stress and fatigue
One of the most popular benefits of infrared heat therapy is weight loss. Extensive clinical research has documented a wide range of benefits supporting weight loss using immersive far infrared therapy as delivered by the thermal bodywrap System.
- Sweating consumes calories and a thermal bodywrap session can induce 3-5 times more sweat than exercise alone.
- Infrared can rebalance metabolism directly speeding up the rate calories are burned even after a session.
- As organic acids are purged your fasting insulin levels may drop toward normal, this can assist with stopping your body from being pushed to store carbs as fat.
Cellulite is simply fat beneath the skin that tends to have a bumpy appearance because it pushes against connective tissue, causing the skin above it to pucker. Infrared as delivered in the thermal bodywrap, helps fight cellulite in the following ways:
- Fat becomes water-soluble at a body temperature of approximately 100.5 degrees F and can “melt” by breaking up into smaller particles, which can then be purged from the body through infrared induced sweating.
- Infrared can help the appearance of cellulite do its ability to help rebuild collagen connective tissue. Stronger collagen can help rearrange the fat deposits away from each other and the skin’s surface, and help prevent further accumulation of cellulite.
Many people have used a heating pad to soothe body pain and heat has been well documented in the management of pain relief. The infrared thermal bodywrap’s penetrating infrared heat can result in immediate therapeutic benefit through increased blood flow and tissue oxygenation.
- Clinical research has established that an infrared treatment such as a thermal Bodywrap session can increase blood flow from 5-7 quarts/minute to as much as 13 quarts/minute. Therefore during a session there can be a substantial amount of nutrient and oxygen rich blood flowing, which can help heal the body and relieve pain.
- Infrared is also known to act directly on irritated nerve endings. A 2008 study found that chronic pain patients experienced nearly a 70% reduction in pain levels after the first infrared therapy session.
Countless clients have reported that thermal bodywrap sessions lead to a sense of profound relaxation.
- The American Institute of Stress estimates that 75 to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related problems. Therefore taking the time to relax in the soothing infrared rays can help promote overall health and wellness.
- Scientific evidence also shows that immersive infrared thermotherapy as from the thermal bodywrap helps maintain healthy levels of cortisol, which is known to raise the heart rate and blood pressure.
Studies suggest that far infrared stimulates the production of cell tissue and rapidly promotes the regeneration of skin and blood tissue.
- Infrared heat used in the thermal bodywrap can be helpful with a variety of aging factors such as wrinkling, uneven skin pigmentation, and the loss of skin elasticity.
- Expelling the usually hard-to-remove heavy metals and organic acids from stress overloads in sweat can help rebalance both digestion and metabolism that can adversely impact skin beauty.
Sewed produced during infrared sessions can contain as much as 20% fats and toxins. This in in comparison to 3-5% lost during a traditional sauna or workout!
- A full body infrared immersion is one of the best ways to rid your body of the toxins it absorbs each day.
- The process of sweating can help the body release pollutants, but infrared sweat is different. It can contain toxins that are a bit harder to release, like alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acid, ammonia and heavy metals.
- When an overload of toxins builds up in our system we may experience recurrent sickness, aches, pains, signs of allergy, mood swings and more.